Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mullewa Autumn Roundup

What an exhausting and totally exhilirating weekend I had in Mullewa for the annual Autumn Roundup. Rachel and I both went along as instructors (as we had previously mentioned in our blog) with Rachel creating amazing silver clay pieces with her students and myself, polymer clay pieces.

My cheeks were so sore at the end of weekend from smiling and laughing so much. Thanks to all my wonderful students - I am so proud of each and every one of you.


Excited and ready to start.

Happy faces.

Half way through the workshop.

Having fun.

Having fun.

Just out of the oven.

Just out of the oven.

What a wonderful bunch.

Beautiful brooch and proud student.

Have to say again, thanks to everyone for such a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. So cool deb! :) hope you'll have workshops here in sydney!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaz and Rocky - thanks for your great comments......and you never know Rocky........

    ReplyDelete