Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

and so it's my last day.....

What an incredible adventure this has been, and so on the very last day Donna, Sylvie, Gerard and I all went shopping and on the way home Donna drove us through the Garden of the Gods. What an incredible place this was. I would love to come back here and sightsee next time. There are just so many beautiful things to see but not enough time to see them all (have to admit the clay play was pretty exciting so I don't feel like I missed out on anything).

I wish Rachel could have been here with me................





4 comments:

  1. Whaaaaaaaaaa I wish I was there too, but alas it was not to be...but we will have our time in the sun Deb, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't that the most beautiful place you'd ever seen????? To me just as amazing as the grand Canyon!
    Hugs to you Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sylvie, it was absolutely incredible and so cool to spend it with you guys. Missing you heaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaa and I wish you were with me too Rach. Can't wait for that sunny day love. We are soooooooo going again.............one day.

    ReplyDelete