Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Peek-A-Boo Brooches/Pendants






As Rachel mentioned - Autumn Roundup is nearly upon us (yay! so love this weekend) and I've been playing around with different things wondering what would be a great thing for the ladies to make. I've been tweaking lots of different techniques that I learnt with all these fabulour artists in the US and decided to have some fun with the Desert Brooches as taught by Natalia Garcia de Leaniz at the Las Vegas Clay Carnival. I loved the design of these and the peek-a-boo effect so you could create 2 different layers and have a "window" looking through from the top embelished layer to the decorative layer below.

This is what I came up with. I sooooooo love them and sure hope the ladies do too. There are lots of techniques involved in this one and so many that I learnt while I was away - yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment