Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Holland Street School

Monday afternoon sees Eliza and myself head off the Holland Street School which is a school purpose built for students with special needs.  I have to say this was one of the most amazing experiences I've had so far - I'm sure Eliza would probably say the same.  Eliza headed the class and taught these wonderful kids (and carers) how to make polymer clay rocks and what amazing rocks we ended up with.  The kids had such a great time (as did we all) and made some of  THE most incredible rocks I've ever seen.  The workshop here was a hit.

A special rock indeed.

Very proud of her creation.

The finished rocks.

Looks like a new friend.

Precious cargo.

Eliza doing an amazing job.

A little shy but very happy.

Very, very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment