Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I MADE A FLOWER - WOOHOO!!!!!!!

My first day with Jana saw us playing around with organic shapes, alcohol inks, liquid clay and all sorts of other yummy inclusions. When it came to day 2 - Jana and I decided we would have a go at trying to teach me how to do a flower cane. Now those of you who know me would know that I'm not a caner. The few flower canes I have tried ended up like flowers with some strange disease!!! Not pretty at all. Well have a look at this little baby that I made. I'm so proud of myself and will never be scared of caning again...........



2 comments:

  1. So lovely Debbie! I didn't know you didn't cane cause you were scared of it.....Have you caught the addiction yet??? I find Caning very addictive! yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach, totally freaked out about flower canes - couldn't make one to save my life haha. Not anymore.............you watch me go now!!!!

    ReplyDelete