Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Some Very Cool Show and Tell from Today

Hi all, I've been nominated as official blog person today which has been pretty exciting for me I must say. Camera in hand, I took on the job with enthusiasm and gusto. I clicked away all day and managed to get some great pics (even if I do say so myself). I hope you enjoy this little selection.


What an incredible piece created today by our amazing Rachel. This has been sculpted on some fine silver and looks soooooo hot!!!!! A gorgeous little bird has been perched on the other end of the wire. This little baby is in the kiln as we speak so we've got some exciting stuff to see when we get to Kate's place tomorrow. Woohoo!! I'll post a pic of the finished piece soon.

Yummy chain links and some other bits. Can you believe you can make your own chain from this stuff - amazing.

This is now Rachels chain with some fired links and some dry clay links ready to go into the kiln again - yay!! It looks much better in real life.

........and I had the time of my life today fusing and hammering some luscious rings. These little babies are a work in progress.............


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are learning something !!!!! Hope you get some sleep too.

    ReplyDelete