Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Massive Thanks To Rachel



You know, I've been thanking everyone overseas for making this trip such a memorable one for me and the one person I should have thanked above all else is Rachel. Rachel worked tirelessly, in her own time, to put this trip together and I would certainly not have done this if it hadn't been for her. I'm so thankful for her passion and dedication and am in total awe of her. Rachel you're my hero and I just wish you could have been with me for the whole journey. I'm so looking forward to planning and putting into place the next step in this amazing project - most of all looking forward to spending time with you and working with you again.

You should know now that I'm home but the blog continues.........just wanted to get this one in here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment