Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Las Vegas Clay Carnival - Randon Pics

I ended up taking a few pics of the other students in the class with us. Some very talentedladies indeed.

Meisha. Amazing polymer artist.

Deb - created a gorgeous story box with Leslie.

Sandee (from Aus as I've mentioned) was on the same table as myself. This is a lovely pic of her workspace. Couldn't resist Sandee...........


And the 3 Aussies who attended the clay carnival this year. Myself, Michelle Sansonetti and Sandee. We had so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. ok, that's it. I am saving up for next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol love it!!! Had such a great time Deb, look forward to catching up soon (in salem now...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you came Debbie! Your smiling face and great joy was contagious! You made the Carnival wonderful for me. Hope to see you again next year or sometime in the future!

    ReplyDelete