Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Soldering, who needs it?

Ever since starting my love affair with Silver Clay, I thought I needed to learn the seemingly out of reach skill of soldering but today Kate has blow my back doors clean off by showing us how to fuse fine silver to make joining rings and embeddable components! LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT!

We started by making fine silver rings (on left) and used them
to make these lovely links (on right),

Watch that Kate wield that hammer!


There are no words for the world of possibilities that this little
embeddable component has opened up!




1 comment:

  1. I'm loving it! Keep 'em coming Rach and Debbie.

    Love, Mushy

    PS. Your 'poker chips' are absolutely amazing. How do you make that big boy so that it's so perfect and intricate??

    ReplyDelete