Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just Arrived in Beautiful Salt Lake City

Hi all,
Well yesterday was an extremely sad day for both Rachel and myself. Unfortunately she had to return to Australia as her father is critically ill which means I've been left to travel solo for the rest of my time here. A daunting task for someone who's never been here before but luckily my fantastic friend Rachel taught me well and I've managed to get all the way from Tuscon to Salt Lake City without any troubles - yay!!!

Our 3 days with Kate were absolutely incredible and I left with so many wonderful pieces that (I can't believe) I made myself. Thanks Kate, so much for being the most amazing instructor and for making us feel so welcome. We loved our time with you.

So as you know I'm in Salt Lake City at the moment all set for my 2 days of clay play with Jana and I'm just so excited. Tune in tomorrow for an update.

I would just like to send my love to Rachel and her family and hope all is okay.

Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, very Sad Day, in so many ways!

    So glad to hear you made it there, without any issues! You rocking solo traveller you! Stuck in Hong Kong airport and hoping to have these weary feet on Aussie soil soon! Say Hi to Salt Lake city and Jana for me!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, thanks for the blog post! I have been thinking of you, and have a few friends set to look you up in Vegas, when you get there. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you managed to stay on the correct side of the road!!! Keep up the good posting work and please lots more happy snaps.

    Sabine

    ReplyDelete